Frequently asked questions
What can be removed from my credit report?
Any items that are reporting inaccurately, unverifiable or outdated including:
Outdated Personal Information
What can I do to help my score increase?
Credit restoration is a team sport. It’s very important you are paying your bills on time, paying down credit card balances and/or building positive credit history if you do not currently have a lot of positive accounts.
Never charge more than 20% of the available balance on any of your credit cards. Banks like to see a nice record of on-time payments, and several credit cards that are not maxed-out.
Keep your accounts open as long as possible – Even if you are no longer charging on the card. The best policy is to keep those unused accounts open, use your card every few months to make a small purchase, then pay it off.
What is your Money Back Guarantee?
Legally, we can not guarantee score increases or specific account deletions. HOWEVER, you are entitled to a 100% refund on all monthly payments if:
1. We do not remove any negatives worked on.
2. It has been 120 days (4 consecutive months) from the time that you retain our services.
3 You have not used a credit-consulting agency nor attempted to repair your own credit at least 1 year prior to signing up for our services.
4. You have had no new collections or missed payments during the time frame we are assisting you.
5. You have maintained credit monitoring services at all times during the time frame we are assisting you
6. You agree & have sent updated reports/responses from the three credit bureaus & creditors to us within 5 days of receipt. You should receive updated credit reports every 35-45 days and make us aware if updated reports have not been received.
When will I see results?
After the credit agencies receive our disputes that we send off on your behalf, they have 21 days to investigate. Clients usually see results on their end and receive notification from the bureaus within 30-45 days.